“The art and science of asking questions
is the source of all knowledge.”
by Thomas Berger
FAQs & Tips
Once an address has been entered you should have the correct shipping cost and can then cancel the order without proceeding further. Any details you entered are not stored.
Firstly, if you have a PayPal account you simply login and process the payment as usual.
Secondly, if you do not have a PayPal account you can simply pay using a debit or credit card. PayPal will not force you to open an account with them in order to process the transaction.
My personal methods are as follows:
- Ensure hands are clean and dry (wash them beforehand, dry thoroughly)
- Open both ends of the tube.
- Angle the tube slightly downwards (not too much of an angle but enough for gravity to help)
- Give a gentle forward shake and see if the poster starts easing itself out. If it does repeat the gentle shakes and the poster will move out enough for you to then use your fingers to ease it out the rest of the way.
- Another method is to again angle the tube slightly forward and holding the tube with one hand you use the other to hit the higher end of the tube a few times.
I wear fleecy gloves when handling the posters so before you ease it out with your fingers you may like to put on at least one soft glove or use a soft tissue or cloth so your fingertips do not touch it directly.
It is really important to me that all my clients are happy with their products but if you feel the goods I supply are not as described, defective, or the packaging is faulty then please contact me and tell me what the problem is. You can email Bernadette at email@example.com.
However, if you wish to return your order please do so ensuring the product(s) is not marked or damaged and in the following timeframe:
- UK – 5 days
- North America – 12 days
- ROW – 21 days
Please note I am not responsible if you damage the product when opening the tube or removing it from the carton and I am not responsible for damage in transit e.g. if the tube has been abused by the carriers.
Ship your item back to Us
Send your tube carton to: 4 Kingston Drive, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6DA England. Please remember to ensure that the item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Please obtain proof of postage and email this to Bernadette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Details of the above are provided on every product page.